Iconic, romantic and aspirational: fall in love with 42 August Alley. A view home tucked away in the heart of North Beach; this private residence was extensively remodeled with an eye for detail. This beautiful 3 bed, 2.5 bath home boasts an expansive view roof deck, 2 car parking, and bonus room making this home a must-see for the most discerning buyer. A home like this is seldom available and affords a rare opportunity. With views from all levels, this home is one not to miss!
The top floor entertaining level features an open floor plan with Coit Tower and cathedral views. Equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and expansive prep space the chef’s kitchen leads to the panoramic view roof deck. The main level features 3 bedrooms, each generously proportioned, and 2 stunningly remodeled bathrooms. The master suite delights with iconic views over Washington Square Park. A large artist's studio opening onto the sunny city garden finishes the home perfectly.
· Stunning roof deck with panoramic views
· 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 bedrooms on 1 level
· Sophisticated design for the discerning buyer
· Top floor entertaining level with an open flow
· Optimal spaces for a full house or work-from-home
· Streamlined custom kitchen: the heart of the home
· Garden level artist studio with ½ bath
· Iconic history from every angle
· Impressive architecture and historic detail
· 2 car parking + built-in storage
· Located in the heart of North Beach
BikeScore™– 57 Bikeable
WalkScore™ - 99 Walker’s Paradise
TransitScore™ - 94 Rider’s Paradise