Once the longtime home of noted San Francisco painter Betty Guy, this culturally significant home on Bernal Heights’ desirable North Slope now reveals an exceptional contemporary renovation behind its restored Victorian facade. After a nearly two-year renovation, 147 Ripley is ready for its next chapter.
147 Ripley Street represents an exceptional opportunity to own a spectacularly renovated San Francisco view home with significant cultural history in a highly desirable location.
• 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths (3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths on one level)
• Glass living room + view terrace
• Panoramic views of Bay, Downtown Skyline, Bridges, Twin Peaks
• Luxe view kitchen with Bertazzoni appliance suite
• Lower level family room off courtyard
• Master suite with walk-in closet, ensuite Bath with soaking tub, and bonus sitting room
• Beautifully restored victorian facade, newly constructed interior design
• 3,225± sq.ft. of interior space (approximate per graphic artist)
• One car parking